AIA|LA's 2012 ARE Seminar Series presents
CSEprep w/ David Doucette, AIA (12/1/12)
seating is limited to 20 students only - register today!
- Saturday December 1, 2012 @ AIA|LA
- presented by David Doucette, AIA
- 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM (check-in begins at 8:30 AM)
- $325 AIA members + reg fees / $385 Non members + reg fees
(pricing includes live seminar + "The Ultimate Whole Enchilada" study resources)
This seminar is designed to discuss and review all 55 Knowledge Statements of the 2007 California Architects Board Test Plan including the reference materials listed on CAB's website. There will also be time for a Special Question and Answer Period so be sure to bring any and all questions. Candidates will also be given a written multiple choice exam that will be reviewed in class. Highlights include:
- Covers ALL 55 Knowledge Statements
- One Hour on each Category
- Special Question & Answer Period
- Take and Review Multiple Choice Exam
- PLUS Instant Access to "The Ultimate Whole Enchilada" when you sign up, start studying TODAY!
"The Ultimate Whole Enchilada" package of study resources is a series of digital products only and is available for download upon completion of registration. You will not receive hard copies of the material in the mail as this saves you the costs associated with shipping and sales tax. You are allowed to print out the materials for your own personal use. "The Ultimate Whole Enchilada" package includes:
- Study Guide - over 300 pages with 150 clickable links
- Audio Companion - over 14.5 hours of high quality audio
- 30-Day Access to OMCES (Online Multiple Choice Exam Simulator)
- 3 Project Scenario Guide
- Audio Commentary - over 3.5 hours of commentary on the B102, B201, and A201
- 125 Multiple Choice Q&A Guide
- 200 Q&A Guide
David Doucette, AIA, LEED AP has been helping candidates successfully prepare for and pass the CSE exam for the last four years. He is founder of CSEprep.com and also hosts a weekly podcast dedicated to preparing for the California Supplemental Exam. David received a professional Bachelors of Architecture from the Boston Architectural College (BAC). After working in Boston for eight years, David moved to New York City where he worked for two years. In 2000, he relocated to Los Angeles and worked with Dennis Gibbens Architect, specializing in high end residential design. David established his own firm in 2002, including implementation of a design/build model for 3 years. He is a licensed architect, general contractor, and real estate broker in the state of California. David lives on the Westside of Los Angeles with his two boys. He enjoys hiking, backpacking, rockclimbing, scuba diving, sailing, and running marathons.
- AIA Los Angeles Chapter Office at the Wiltern Center, 3780 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 800, Los Angeles, CA 90010 (corner of Western/Wilshire). Parking is available for $10 at the Ralphs/Wiltern Structure or on surrounding side streets, but be sure to read all posted parking signs. Please note that AIA|LA, Ralphs, and the Wiltern do not offer validation for parking. If you park in the Ralphs/Wiltern Structure, park on the third floor or higher and do not park in the spots indicated for Ralphs customers only as you run the risk of being towed.
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY & DISCLAIMERS
- Cancellations made at least one week prior to the class will be refunded in full, less a $10 cancellation and processing fee. No refunds for cancellations will be given after that time. No refunds shall be issued for no-shows to the class. Registration may be transferred to another individual. AIA|LA reserves the right to cancel any class where the minimum number of pre-registration registrants is not met. If such a cancellation occurs, registrants will be notified and given the opportunity to select an alternate and comparable class to attend. In the event such an alternate and comparable class is not available, then the registration fees will be refunded as appropriate. Further, dates, times, classes, program subject matter, instructors, panelists and fees are subject to change, without notice, at any time at the sole and absolute discretion of AIA|LA.